Here is our simple interactive electronic booking form & contract. Just fill in the details & click submit, Let us know if you would like a copy for your records. Deposits should be sent via Venmo to @onceuponatimefilms
Terms & Conditions
1. After signing the contract, a 50% deposit is required before your Wedding Day date is fully reserved payable via venmo, check or paypal
2. Once Upon A Time Photo & Video reserves the right to use any photo or video for promotional purposes
3. In the event of a cancellation or postponement the deposit is nonrefundable however the credit may be held for another date
4. Edited videos & photos will be sent within 4-6 weeks of The Wedding Day
5. If the client is dissatisfied with the final product, there is a maximum of 1 re-edit and no refunds will be issued
6. If Once Upon A Time Photo & Video are unable to complete the service, a full refund will be issued
7. The remaining balance must be paid 24 hours in advance of the Wedding Day
8. Drones cannot be flown inside or on rainy days. Videographers/Photographers will determine - and only perform under -
safe and legal conditions for any video/photo service offered.
8. A full print release will be given to any couple who purchase any photography or photo and video collection
9. All Photos & Films will be delivered via Google Drive Digital Download
10. In The unlikely event any photographs or films are lost, stolen or damaged Once Upon A Time Photo & Film is limited in liability to a full refund which shall be the amount paid for the initial service.
11. All Videographers and Photographers are to be fed the same meal as the bridal party and at the same time as the bridal party.
12. the final photographs and films are delivered digitally and once they are the couple are granted an unlimited print release which enables them to print at will any and all photographs delivered. This extends to the right to produce dvds and blu-rays of the final films to be used to share among family and friends and the like.
13.Your video will not be posted or sold to any third party entity
14. should we post your video on our website / our youtube / our knot storefront etc we will confirm this with you prior to doing it
15. if you reschedule then your deposit carries over. if your new date is impossible for us then a full refund will be issued