Here is our simple interactive electronic booking form & contract. Just fill in the details & click send & your copy will be emailed directly to you. Booking your day requires a 50% Deposit which should be sent via Venmo to @onceuponatimefilms.
Terms & Conditions
1. After signing the contract, a 50% deposit is required before your Wedding Day date is fully reserved payable via venmo, check or paypal
2. Once Upon A Time Photo & Film by Natalie Ulman reserves the right to use any photo or video for promotional purposes
3. In the event of a cancellation or postponement the deposit is nonrefundable however
the credit may be held for another date
4. Edited videos & photos will be sent within 2 months of The Wedding Day
5. If the client is dissatisfied with the final product, there is a maximum of 1 re-edit and no refunds will be issued
6. If Once Upon A Time Photo & Film by Natalie Ulman are unable to complete the service, a full refund will be issued
7. The remaining balance must be paid 24 hours in advance of the Wedding Day
8. Drones cannot be flown inside or on rainy days and Videographers/Photographers
will determine - and only perform under - safe and legal conditions for any video/photo service offered.
8. A print release will be given to any couple who purchase any photography or photo and video collection
9. All Photos & Films will be delivered as Digital Downloads.
10. In the unlikely event any photographs or films are lost, stolen or damaged or if services are in any way adversely affected or if any property or persons are injured at the event,Once Upon A Time Photo & Film by Natalie Ulman is limited in liability to a full refund which shall be the amount paid for the initial service.
11. All Videographers and Photographers are to be fed the same meal as the bridal party and at the same time as the bridal party or at a time that doesn't interfere with filming the toasts.
12. The final photographs and films are delivered digitally and once they are they are the couples responsibility, and the couple are granted a limited print release which enables them to print at will any and all photographs and videos delivered free of watermarks for personal and family purposes. This extends to the right to produce dvds and blu-rays of the final films to be used to share among family and friends and the like.
12a. We will take precautions to ensure everyones safety during the Coronavirus Pandemic, and we assume you will also and accept no liability for anyone getting sick at the event.